Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

24 Tips-Ways of the Prophet Muhammad SAW


Of Sayyidina Khalid bin Al-Walid Radiallahu'anhu has said: It has been an Arab village came to the Prophet Muhammad in which he states its purpose: "O Messenger of Allah! This is indeed coming to ask you about what's going to improve myself in the world and the hereafter ". And the king said to him SAW "Ask what you want":


    He said: I want to be a pious person. SAW king replied: Fear God and you will be a pious person.
    He said: I want to be the most wealthy. SAW king replied: Be the person you believe in yourself and you'll be the richest.

    He said: I want to be fair. Sire SAW said: Have mercy on another human being as you love yourself, then be thou as fair as fair man.
    He said: I want to be the most good. SAW king replied: Be useful to society and you will be the best of men.
    He said: I want to be a special on the Majesty of Allah SAW said: Banyakkan dhikrullah you undoubtedly will be a special person in the sight of Allah.
    He said: I want my faith perfected. SAW king replied: Perelokkan akhlakmu undoubtedly be a perfect faith.
    He said: I want included in the class of people who muhsinin (good). SAW king replied: Beribadatlah to God as though you see Him and if you do not feel that way at least you believe Him (GOD) still see you this way then you will be one of those muhsinin.
    He said: I want to include in the class of the faithful. SAW king replied: difardhukan exert any liability which you shall include in the class of the faithful.
    He said: I want to see God's role in a clean state rather than sin. SAW king replied: Clean yourself up rather than odious sins you shall meet Allah in a state of purity than sin.
    He said: I want qiamat collected on the day under the light. SAW king replied: Do not oppressed anyone and you will be counted on qiamat under the light.
    He said: I want to be loved by God on the day qiamat. Sire SAW said: Have mercy upon you and Allah have mercy on other people will feel sorry for the day qiamat.
    He said: I'm wiped out all my sins. SAW king replied: Banyakkan beristighfar will undoubtedly be eliminated (subtract) all your sins.
    He said: I want to be a noble human-semulia. SAW king replied: Do not mengesyaki something undoubtedly the case in others you will be semulia-noble man.
    He said: I want to be segagah-manly man. SAW king replied: Always give yourself (resignation) Allah, you will be segagah-handsome man.
    He said: I want dimurahkan sustenance by Allah. SAW king replied: Sentiasa be in a clean state (of ritual impurity) Allah will cheapen the provision to you.
    He said: I want to include in the class of those who are loved by Allah and His Apostle. SAW king replied: Love the things which are liked by Allah and His Apostle then included in the class you are loved by Them.
    He said: I want to be saved from the wrath of Allah on the day qiamat. SAW king replied: Do not be angry with other people you will undoubtedly terselamat than the wrath of Allah and His Apostle.
    He said: I'm willing to accept any plea. Sire SAW said: Stay away from unclean foods will undoubtedly He received all the petition.
    He said: I want God to put her all day keaibanku qiamat. SAW king replied: Close the vices of others Allah will close on qiamat keaibanmu.
    He said: Who terselamat than sin? SAW king replied: Those who sentiasa flowing tears of remorse, they are subject to His will and those who are impatient when overridden in pain.
    He said: Is the greatest good in the hand of God? SAW king replied: Elegant manners, low self-esteem and patience to the test (bala).
    He said: Is the greatest evil in the sight of Allah? Sire SAW said: Poor little character and obedience.
    He said: Is the wrath of God in the world and the hereafter? SAW king replied: Alms in a state of hidden (unknown) and connect the affection.
    He said: What would extinguish the fires of hell on qiamat? SAW king replied: patience in the world with reinforcements and disaster. (. Wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment